For 2022 BLUE HAWK GIves Back, BLUE HAWK is supporting American Red Cross.
Whether there are deadly fires burning down homes, powerful tornadoes inflicting damage on entire
neighborhoods, or devastating floods washing away communities – families across the country are grappling with disasters all year round, and the American Red Cross is always there to help them in their moment of immense need.
In the wake of disasters big and small, American Red Cross sees firsthand the devastation and turmoil that families endure when facing an emergency.
- Red Cross responded to more than 60,000 disasters.
- Distributed emergency financial assistance to more than 256,700 people.
- Provided more than 204,600 overnight shelter and hotel stays with partners.
- Provided individual care contacts to support health, mental health, spiritual care, and disability needs.
- Served more than 2.1 million meals and snacks with partners.
BLUE HAWK Gives Back has logged more than 3,500 volunteer hours and donated thousands of dollars since May 2012. Charities supported include Father Joe’s Village, Durso Park Playground Project, Joshua Station, Christopher Reeve Foundation, The Ulman Cancer Fund, Surf Rider Foundation Beach Clean-up, Habitat for Humanity, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, The National Parkinson’s Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs, Girls on the Run, Arizona Basset Hound Rescue, The Tiffany Foundation, The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, The Kori May Memorial Endowment Fund, Mountain Girl Rescue, Fund Food Bank of Eastern Michigan, United Way of Genesse County, and American Red Cross Midwest Division.